Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Transition

We leave Nov. 9th. Purchasing the tickets today to make it really official, if quitting our jobs was not quite official enough. I have decided (as of yesterday morning when I woke up with 1 million things running through my mind) that every day this month, I will begin my day with prayer and bible and ask the Holy Spirit what I should do from there. Otherwise, the to do list is overwhelming. I asked Matt what he wanted prayer for today, he said, "That God would bring a buyer for our cars." I ask you to join me in that if you would.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I look forward to seeing how God works in all the big and little things of you guys' lives throughout the coming weeks..months..year! :)


    mylifeperpetua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah! Love it. Come and visit Puerto Rico while you're in the neighborhood. You have a place to stay and a guide. I am praying this transition is easy, blessed and the CARS are SOLD!

    ReplyDelete