Thursday, October 7, 2010

to do list

I feel like my thoughts, if audible, would sound like:

...go to TMobile and remember to sign Gramma up for that Y membership once you're at the desk of the consignment shop to trade your clothes in. You should get at least $20 back for that and the travel insurance...

One thought of to-do overlaps another thought of to-do and I find myself right back at the conclusion I started with in my first entry of the blog. Be Quiet. Sit. Pray. Truth. Write. The to-do list becomes much more comprehensive and clear after that. With that said, Gramma and I are off to the Y (by way of red box to drop off an over due DVD) to get her enrolled in water aerobics. A quick stop to Target on the way back. Check emails from the language academy upon return (waiting on some follow up questions regarding travel insurance and medical accommodations) and then back to filtering through clothes and cleaning my closet until it is time to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment