Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Matt is with a man out back from a dealership looking at the Fusion as I type. Lord Knows. Hoping he will buy it at the price we have it posted for. I was reading in Hebrews this morning..." And without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." I was sharing with a friend at Target not too long ago that I realized for the last 2 months Matt and I had been praying that God would sell our cars in the name of financial provision...but maybe we should just pray for financial provision. period. Maybe the means in which the provision comes should be left to the Lord. Its almost comical how sometimes I craft my prayers in a way that tells God how He should do His work. In my finite mind, all I know is the cars. And so, I pray that God will sell the cars. Later in Hebrews it says, "By Faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed by going out to a place which he was to receive for an inheritance...and he went out, not knowing where he was going..." Thats CRAZY. Crazy faith. I have yet to know an ounce of it I'm sure. But even the ounce is overwheming as I continue to see God honor our decision to move. Makes the parable of the mustard seed mean that much more. Makes me wanna do a little happy dance in my living room. I think I just might...

No comments:

Post a Comment