Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Surfing...


It's hard. Pretty much as hard as it looks, but a tad bit harder. I have this horrible sports complex that kicks in no matter what the physical activity, that convinces me I should immediately catch on to basics, and by the end, be a pro. Not so much the case with surfing. I went about 30 minutes and then retreated to the beach. Happily. Maybe its progress... or defeat. Who knows.

There's some things just worth leaving alone. And others, worth fighting for. Determining between the two I imagine are harder more times than not. But I have identified the following as things in my life worth fighting for:

- Intimacy with God.
- My husband's heart.
- Developing my gifts and talents
- Loving others and building community
- Taking risks that utilize my talents and edify others characters
- Joy despite circumstance
- Taking care of my body
- Prioritizing and providing for family

No comments:

Post a Comment