Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I will be Sappy just this once...

"No greater love than this, but that a man lay down his life for his friend..." -Jesus






I really love God. I also really love my husband. They have two things in common, they would both lay their lives down for me, I don't take that for granted. We were joking with a student at school this afternoon that Matt sleeps with a knife under his pillow when we travel via hostels and he doesn't sleep, he's like a watchdog.

A couple pics from V Day... Pizza, Lunch, Flowers, Chocolate. Note: Pizza... kind of a tradition in the making, after we got stuck in a snow storm in Duluth for our first Valentines married and ended up at a Pizza joint on the side of the road... oh and my stab at poetry in Spanish. It was more comical than romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment