Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold

I started my third book editing project yesterday, on a March deadline. Was on a roll with cohesion and formatting... until my head began swelling up like a balloon and leaking tears out of my right eye and nostril like a running faucet. Matt graciously slept with Vicks fumes and snot rags (as my mother calls used kleenex) fallen in between the sheets through the nights blind nose blowing. I noticed he collected them all this morning before he left, as the trash can in the corner is filled to the brim with crumpled white fluff.

My iphone says it is 10 degrees outside, which means the sun shining on my bedside, warming up only that section is even more deceiving than I thought. I will get up at some point to create a sauna in the bathroom with the hot shower water. That should clear me for at least enough time to make breakfast and come back to bed and fall asleep to Hillsong's "Con Todo" worship album.

No comments:

Post a Comment